TGIF, to all and to all a g-r-e-a-t weekend! Think, not only is it Friday, but it's the Friday before Christmas, or better known as the most wonderful time of the year. This is the final weekend to finalize your Christmas shopping, prepare your holiday food menu and lock in your plans for a wonderful festive, season. No matter what holiday you celebrate, almost anyone can agree that this truly is the most amazing time of year. So it’s time to throw on your favorite United Tee’s “Live the American Dream” hoodie and unwind.
If we’re being honest, it doesn’t have to be the holiday season for United Tees’ to be super pumped for Fridays. There is no better feeling than waking up on a Friday and realizing that you have two whole days to sleep in and be free. Isn’t that what America is all about? Fridays are your well-deserved present at the end of your long work week grind. It’s hard for anyone to deny how little work gets done on a Friday. Work…on a Friday? What was ever accomplished on a Friday anyway? We have no idea.
In honor of proclaiming our true love for the best day of the week, we’ve decided to compile a list of the reasons why Friday truly is the best day of the week. Why do you love Friday so much? Do you take part in any Fridaytraditions? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you!
Fridays rule because:
- You’re finally able to Spend Time with your Family and Friends…the people that matter most in your life! If you’re one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have to work on the weekends, Friday is a true indicator that you’re free for the next two days to live out the American Dream and unwind.
- Drinking Games- What better way to kick off your weekend than to hang with your friends at a house party? Fridays are all about taking part in fun, drinking festivities. So grab your favorite case of beer or craft up your own holiday cocktail for a fun night of chilling with your best buds.
- Payday- For many, Friday=payday. Halleluiah! This gives us just about enough reason to declare Friday the best day of the week, without question.
- Dressing Casually- It’s no secret that United Tees’ is all about living the carefree, American Dream lifestyle. Why not channel our attitude and relax in some of your favorite, comfy United Tees products? Whether you are lovin’ our ‘Home Alone’ sweatshirt or find our ‘Santa Clause is American” crew neck more appealing for the holiday season, we always have new, ultra-comfortable products to choose from. No one’s ever heard of dressing up on a Friday… It’s practically un-American. ;)
- Everyone is in a Better State of Mind on Freedom Friday. When you have two days of freedom to look forward to how can you not love this glorious day? Some call it Friday, we like to call it a gift from the Gods, our saving Grace, the light at the end of a stressful week. However you put it Fridays are where it’s at!
Clearly, you can get some things done on a Friday. If you’re sitting at your desk or stuck in class all day (and you would like to actually be productive) why not browse our site to check out our amazing new product line? Good News: You can still order your gifts in time for them to be delivered before or by Christmas. Did we just make your Friday even better? We hope so!
Fridays are for living it up and letting it go. Take the time to enjoy this holiday season, radiate good energy and stay positive. Wear the American Dream this Friday, and every Friday, and you’ll surely do alright. Happy weekend everyone!